Disclaimer Notice: you been warned

Disclaimer Notice
If you're here looking for some good writing, close the tab right now. This is a blog that started off as a writing solace and instead turned into a place to rant off about anything and everything. So, this is going to be an awful lot of just penning down my thoughts, and then deciphering the confusion in emotions, with a not-so-gloomy outlook, or an ambivalent ending, if not a total-downer one.
Peace out. You've been warned.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Cost of grief is finally paid


It hurts already,
No one’s on my side,
Insanity is steady,
Farewell; all abide,
All alone, with no one to hold,
Me, when I’m breaking into tiny folds,
A million pieces, all shattered away,
True to my word, got nothing to say.
With a cold expression, I arrogantly stride,
To mask the tearful devastated pride.
Tears and fears all clawing away,
Inside, outside, keeping at bay.
Just enough for me to survive,
To lead on a miserable meaningless life.
Meteors striking, mind going absurd,
A voice that won’t again ever be heard,
But history will never be repeated,
I will never again be cheated,
I was led on, I made mistakes,
Won’t fall again in the seamless lakes,
Won’t let fate take its course,
Won’t let destiny play again hoarse,
This time I’ll win, be on the other side,
This I’ll fight, and seek those who hide.
For after all this time I finally learned to strife,
To walk alone by myself in life.
Through darkness and light, it’s my parade,
Where I’ll be when the cost of grief is finally paid.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are really heart warming..Great work..
    Name of the poem -I miss..

    i miss,

    the way we used to..

    used to make this world of our own

    i miss,

    being not all alone



    i miss,

    the way we used to,

    used to walk together

    to and fro..

    as we had no places to go.



    i miss,

    to see your face

    see your face while you talk..

    specially,

    when you are on the phone!



    i miss,

    the wonder..i used to see..

    during the nights,

    u were the only star..

    i used to see



    i miss,

    the way we used to talk

    used to talk about the world

    this and that

    the way we used to chat!



    can we get this back?

    and when we will get this back

    i will miss,

    the way i used to miss..

    miss you and the life

    ReplyDelete