Disclaimer Notice: you been warned

Disclaimer Notice
If you're here looking for some good writing, close the tab right now. This is a blog that started off as a writing solace and instead turned into a place to rant off about anything and everything. So, this is going to be an awful lot of just penning down my thoughts, and then deciphering the confusion in emotions, with a not-so-gloomy outlook, or an ambivalent ending, if not a total-downer one.
Peace out. You've been warned.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

       I don't know why there is so much negativity everywhere. I fail to understand why people carry this negative vibe (mind you not everyone), and for the most part it's just disappointing. Disappointing because there is just so much to be thankful for and just so much that each of us have been blessed with and there is just so much that we don't realize. Each  one of us has different struggles and is going through different hardships which is exactly why saying that the other person has it so much easier is a pointless thing. You don't know what the other person has gone through to reach where he or she is at this point in life. We're all so different and yet still so similar, but I guess that's how people are. I don't know how it's relevant to what I just wrote before but one day we'll be old and won't even remember how much everything that matters to us now did. I doubt if I'll remember how looking perfect for a speech mattered so much or how color-coordinating my whole outfit while going out meant so much at the time. But, I'd like to, because I want to remember how everything had it's own spark and I want to remember the beauty of each stage of life- no matter how silly or stupid, but I want to remember all of it; which is probably one of the reasons why I write, because I want to remember everything that matters or has ever mattered to me. These memories make me who I am today and being able to look back at them only reminds me of how much I have to be thankful for.
     

1 comment: