Disclaimer Notice: you been warned

Disclaimer Notice
If you're here looking for some good writing, close the tab right now. This is a blog that started off as a writing solace and instead turned into a place to rant off about anything and everything. So, this is going to be an awful lot of just penning down my thoughts, and then deciphering the confusion in emotions, with a not-so-gloomy outlook, or an ambivalent ending, if not a total-downer one.
Peace out. You've been warned.

Monday, March 26, 2012

My kingdom, my soil

The silence haunts, but I listen,
the cruelty feathered; I observe in silence,
for my oath was sworn, fealty to the king,
yet my heart belongs not;
it is its own master, and it yearns for but home.
My heart perceives, yet my mind deceives,
I hold true to my word, yet 
I sing the song of battles,
as I dance to the smell of blood,
and the rhythm of swords.
For honor, for valor,
for victory, for pride,
for salvation, for bravery
I fought; for my kingdom, I still fight.
A free man, I may be,
but in this soil's debt, I am,
till I breathe.

[Something I wrote while watching Game of thrones]

1 comment: